Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A sweet little Christmas Sampler




Christmas at Hollyberry Farm
* * * * *
I love the sweet simplicity of this sampler...
the farmhouse with snowbirds across the roof,
the urn filled with flowers & berries,
cats  & dogs 
and deer running through the field,
the berry & greenery border,
a little squirrel hiding in the tree,
and the girl in the red dress surrounded by her favorite chickens.

I finished the seams of the sampler and mounted it on a piece of aged homespun in a nice old frame.
The sampler measures 16" wide by 11 1/2" high.

35 count Mink

and Gentle Arts threads:
Piney Woods
Straw Bonnet 
Heirloom Gold
Walnut
Pecan Pie
Lexington Green
Mulberry
Espresso Bean

The Pattern is $14. and is available for immediate shipment.
Email me at stacy.nash@att.net to order your copy.

25 comments:

cucki said...

Aww it is truly so cute..
So cuteeeeeeee
Love for you x

moosecraft said...

Absolutely loverly!!! A beauty to stitch by the lights of the tree! Just emailed you my order! :-)

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

This sampler is just gorgeous...it looks so old...and that's a compliment!!! Love it! Cheers, Susan

Carole said...

Stacy, it's adorable....beautiful, sweet,darling....I could go on and on....now, to go order it!

Jeanne said...

love it !!! Another must have

Glenna said...

Oh, aren't you fabulous! I'm off to order it!

Unknown said...

oh my !!! I thought this was an antique....your work is wonderful !!!

Pamela said...

Beautiful sampler!

Penny said...

Love it!! Just sent you an email to order one up.... :)

denise said...

wow!!!! i love it, glad friday is payday!! denise

Ronda said...

Beautiful Stacy!..blessings,~Ronda

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

This is thee most stunning sampler I have ever seen. Seriously. I am blown away - this is indeed perfection.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

Kath said...

What an absolute beauty of a sampler. I've already sent you my order via email and can't wait to stitch it up. You always have such amazing designs!!

Love to Stitch said...

I am crazy about this sampler! LOVE it. A must have for sure :)

JOLENE said...

You've done it again! Absolutely LOVE this one, too, Stacy. I will be ordering it soon. Happy Birthday to me!

Jennifer said...

Hi Stacy , I love the pattern !! When I tried to email you it wouldn't go through . what type of payment do you accept ? jcontini@ cogeco.ca
Perhaps if you email me back I can just reply and order the pattern . Beautiful!!!!

1890* said...

A *Merry* sweet darling sampler!...Simply Beautiful!

Natalia said...

Awww.... another beautiful design, Stacy. I am off to buy it !!!

Angie Burrett said...

Totally love this sampler - I will order right NOW!

Rowyn said...

Beautiful sampler!

David said...

What a lovely sampler! Love it!

woolwoman said...

OMGosh - I ADORE this christmas sampler - it is wonderful ! Melody

Gray Bonnet said...

I truly love this sampler--I hope it will still be available after Christmas when my budget allows.:)

sue bennett said...

Love those cookies also. the sampler is just wonderful